International Pupils

Swanbourne House welcomes International Pupils, from anywhere in the world.

If your child comes from within the EU, our Admissions Policy is on our website, and there are no Border Agency requirements. Use the buttons on the left to request a prospectus or arrange a visit to view the School, and meet the Headmaster and Staff.

If your child comes from outside the EU, with a non-British passport, and you are a UK resident, please visit us and bring your child’s passport with the visa stamped upon it, which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your visit.

If your child does not hold a UK passport, and lives outside the EU, he or she will require a visa to study in the UK. If your child requires sponsorship you will need to apply to UK Visas and Immigration for a Tier 4 (Child) visa – please click here.

Swanbourne House is a licenced Tier 4 sponsor and we can apply for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) to support your application.

Click here to read our Admissions Policy